PERFECT PITS BRIGHTENING DEODORANT
An aluminum-free deodorant with dual-action odor neutralizing + skin lightening properties. With continued use, underarms will appear brighter, tighter & smoother. A perfect daily maintenance option after treating your underarms with our Teint Parfait Body Milk.
Cleanse underarms, dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of deodorant & allow it to dry down before applying clothing.
- Warning: For external use only. Do not use immediately after shaving or waxing. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Store in a cool, dry area.
- Shelf Life: 9 months
Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Aloe barbadensis, Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Tapioca Starch, Magnesium Hydroxide, Carica papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Ananas comosus (Pineapple) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pisum sativum (Pea) Extract, Hypoxis rooperi rhizome (Starflower) Extract, Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava) Root Extract, Citrus limon (Lemon) Juice Extract, Salix alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Lactate, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Montmorillonite, Illite, Kaolin, Papain, Zinc Ricinoleate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid
Citrus Burst: A fruity, invigorating fragrance reminiscent of the summertime. Lemon, grapefruit, neroli, yuzu, lime, bergamot, orange & eucalyptus notes.
Sandalwood Vanilla: A warm, sensual fragrance reminiscent of autumn. Sandalwood, vanilla, cedarwood, tonka bean, myrrh and balsamic notes.
Fresh Floral: A clean, green fragrance reminiscent of the springtime. Jasmine, rose, neroli, tonka bean, geranium and ylang ylang notes.
- The most important factor in getting the best use out of our deodorant is applying it to clean, dry underarms. Wash thoroughly with soap & water daily, making sure to get in the creases & folds where odor-causing bacteria, dead skin & deodorant residue often build up.
- While this product has moisture-absorbing properties, it is not an antiperspirant and will not prevent the natural production & flow of sweat. If you are prone to heavy sweating, it is recommended to lightly dust a body powder under your arms following deodorant application.
- If you are switching from an antiperspirant, an "armpit detox" will be beneficial. This involves stopping use of the antiperspirant for at least one week before you start using our deodorant. During this week, we recommend the following actions to make it a smooth transition:
- Take liquid chlorophyll & drink lots of water for an internal cleanse.
- Deep cleanse & exfoliate your underarms well. We recommend clarifying masks with clays + activated charcoal for a deep cleanse and gentle sugar scrubs for an exfoliate. Our CHARCOAL SCRUB is actually a clarifying mask & an exfoliating scrub in one, and having been formulated for facial use, is especially perfect for the delicate underarm area.